- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 4 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 8 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 9 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 20 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 21 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 23 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 26 days ago
- NDAA, Indefinite Detention, And The Battle Raging Against The Most Important Law You’ve Never Heard OfPosted 83 days ago
Principal’s Testimony Enters 3rd Day in NCPD Conspiracy Case
Bellmore JFK principal who believes NCPD tried to cover up a wealthy student's thefts defended herself upon cross examination Tuesday.
- Posted 120 days ago
Principal Testifies in NCPD Conspiracy Case
Bellmore JFK High School principal's key testimony scheduled to continued Friday.
- Posted 125 days ago
NCPD Conspiracy Trial Resumes Thursday
Ex-second deputy police commissioner on trial for alleged school burglary cover-up after prosecutors said his friend called in a favor.
- Posted 126 days ago
NCPD Conspiracy Trial Gets Underway
William Flanagan is accused of helping cover-up a burglary for a friend.
- Posted 127 days ago