- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Manhasset Crash Leaves Driver Dead
A 35-year-old man died after he crashed his car into a wall in Manhasset on Saturday morning.
Nassau County police said the driver of a Nissan Maxima was heading westbound on Northern Boulevard when he lost control of the vehicle, crashed through a community garden and hit the side wall of a auto repair shop east of East Shore Road at 8:28 a.m.
The driver who was pronounced dead at scene. The victims’ identity was not immediately released.
Police said he appeared to have suffered an unknown medical emergency. Third Squad detectives said there appears to be no criminality involved.