- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 15 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 49 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 54 days ago
LI Businessman Wants Girls Lacrosse to Confront Concussion Safety Head On
"This is a big controversy, and I’ve kind of fallen into the middle of it.”
- Posted 49 days ago
Sandra Bernhard to Light Up PatchogueTheatre
“It’s a big, fabulous, fun show that covers all the different bases of entertainment, from burlesque to cabaret to rock ‘n’ roll to comedy."
- Posted 74 days ago
New Suffolk Traffic Court Debuts Monday
The Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Authority replaces the DMV-run Traffic Violations Bureau in Hauppauge.
- Posted 80 days ago
Northport Man Dies 6 Days After Crash
The 47-year-old victim had been critically injured when his vehicle struck and tree and overturned.
- Posted 97 days ago
Bellone Gives Suffolk State of the County Address
Steve Bellone warned of more budget troubles, rallied for rebuilding after Sandy and proposed streamlining government.
- Posted 120 days ago
Hauppauge Motel Fire: 8 Guests Relocated, Red Cross Says
Relocated guests was reported to include Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Posted 123 days ago
Nesconset Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Deadly Hit-and-run
Suspect was indicted on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.
- Posted 124 days ago
Dix Hills Hit-and-run Injures Elderly LIE Driver
Cops are looking for the dump truck driver that caused a four-vehicle crash on Route 495 before fleeing the scene.
- Posted 125 days ago