Radiohead announced their U.S. tour dates earlier this week, and it will be the band’s first tour of the nation in nearly four years.
The tour will kick off in Miami on Feb. 27 at American Airlines Arena, the home of the Miami Heat. Their trek will take them through six states: Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado and Missouri before they finish up in Arizona in March.
Tickets appear to be on sale for each venue, except for St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, with tickets set to go on sale Nov. 19.
Although this will be their first U.S. tour in quite a while, Radiohead did perform two shows at Roseland Ballroom in New York City in September.
They also announced this week the DVD and Blu Ray release of their TV performance of “The Kings of Limbs.”
It’s unclear if their 10 dates will make up the entirety of the tour. When Radiohead announced their tour dates on Nov. 7, they did leave open the possibility that more dates may be on the way.
Radiohead said: “Hi there we are happy to announce the first part of some live shows we will be doing next year, more to follow.”
Hmm interesting. But for now here are the tour dates:
- 27th Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
- 29th Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
- 1st Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- 3rd Houston, TX Toyota Center
- 5th Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- 7th Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
- 9th St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
- 11th Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
- 13th Broomfield, CO 1st Bank Center
- 15th Glendale, AZ Jobing.com Arena