- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Merrick Chiropractor Arrested for Forcible Touching
A chiropractor has been accused of forcibly touching a woman with a massaging device during an exam in his Valley Stream office over the weekend.
Nassau County police arrested Douglas Dukofsky and charged him with forcible touching on Sunday.
Police said the 43-year-old Merrick man was using the device on the 21-year-old victim’s legs when he “moved it across her genital area two times” at Valley Stream Chiropractic Wellness Center at 12:20 p.m. Saturday, police said in a news release.
The victim’s mother, who was also in the room, grew concerned and demanded that Dukofsky stop the exam, police said. Both women left the office and called 911.
Dukofsky will be arraigned Monday at First District Court in Hempstead.