- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Mastic Man Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
A Mastic man has been charged with making a terroristic threat after Riverhead Town Police said he threatened people at the Tanger Outlets with a machete on Tuesday afternoon.
John Medina was arrested after a 911 caller reported that the suspect said he wanted to hurt others and himself shortly before 1 p.m., police said
Officers found the 32-year-old man had a machete in his backpack, police said.
Medina was also charged with criminal possession of a weapon.