- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Arrest in Napper Tandy’s Bar Shooting
Suffolk County police Monday arrested a Fort Salonga man for allegedly shooting another man at Napper Tandy’s Irish Pub in Northport Sunday night.
Steven Reilly Jr. was arrested at his home and charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal use of a firearm.
Police said Reilly and another man were involved in a fight “for an unknown reason” before the 39-year-old allegedly shot the victim in the leg around 10:30 p.m. Reilly then fled in a white Ford Taurus, police said.
Northport Village police said the 21-year-old victim was transported to Huntington Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Reilly will be arraigned Tuesday at First District Court in Central Islip.