Lady Gaga gave into her Little Monsters this past week by releasing a new poster for her upcoming tour early, along with some 2012-13 tour dates.
The singer’s fans were already excited for the upcoming tour for her second studio album Born This Way. Adding to the excitement, the singer posted juicy details on her Twitter last night and then again this morning.
“Just finished my homework due tomorrow at 11. Feel like turning it in early. ;),” she tweeted. It was evident Gaga didn’t want to tease her little monsters, but instead treat them. She tweeted again, “Screw it. I had too much wine” and then the singer released a photo of her tour poster.
“♥ ♥ ♥ THE BORN THIS WAY BALL: OFFICIAL WORLD TOUR POSTER 2012-2013 ♥ ♥ ♥,” she tweeted along with revealing the new poster.
The very next day, Gaga went on to announce the first few tour dates for 2012. Wednesday, Lady Gaga announced The Born This Way Ball official tour dates through her Twitter.
“The Born This Way Ball will perform 110 shows around the world. The opening dates are out today, with more announcements to ensue” tweeted Gaga and then proceeded to post the first few tour dates.
“THE FIRST 11 OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR DATES RELEASED HERE,” Lady Gaga tweeted of the tour that kicks off in Seoul in April and takes Gaga through Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. The tour dates are as follows:
- April 27- Seoul, South Korea- Olympic Stadium
- May 2- Hong Kong- Asia World Arena
- May 10- Tokyo, Japan- Saitama Super Arena
- May 28- Singapore- Indoor Stadium
- June 7- Auckland, NZ- Vector Arena
- June 13- Brisbane, Aus- Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- June 20- Sydney Aus- Allphones Arena
- June 21- Sydney, Aus- Allphones Arena
- June 27- Melbourne, Aus- Red Lover Arena
- June 28- Melbourne, Aus- Red Lover Arena
- July 7- Perth, Aus- Burswood Dome
The Born This Way Ball Tour follows The Fame Ball Tour in 2009 and The Monster Ball Tour in 2009-2011.
Born This Way was released in May 2011 and proved to be another huge success for the singer, selling over 1 million copies in its first week alone. Gaga received three Grammy Award nominations along with Album of the Year for the album.