Who doesn’t love the Grammys to see what the celebs are wearing? We definitely do, so let’s get right down to business.
With as much money as most of these celebrities have, it’s amazing that there is a worst dressed list at all. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately depending on how you look at it, some of these stars cannot seem to hit the mark.
Click to see the fashions worn at the Grammy Awards
The following are the “worst” dressed, or as we like to say, looking for the most attention:
- Fergie appeared on the carpet wearing a red, John Paul Gautier with strong shoulders and Neil Lane gold hoops. She took home a Grammy for “All Of The Lights” at the end of the Grammy Awards. The dress wouldn’t have been that bad except it was see-through and revealed her granny panties.
- Robyn was nominated for Best Dance Recording for her song “Call Your Girlfriend,” but her white, half cut-off dress and bulky shoes might have also hindered her comeback.
- Lady Gaga looked as if she were wearing an expensive Halloween costume. Sorry Gaga, it’s getting a little old.
- Niki Minaj also seemed to think it was Halloween in February. It was a strange mix between Little Red Riding Hood and the Pope. What was she thinking?
We would like to congratulate the following people for their outstanding outfits:
- Katy Perry is somehow able to match her hair to gown and still look fabulous, congratulations girl.
- Kelly Osbourne, another celebrity with colorful hair, looked astonishing in her Grecian-style dress.
- Rihanna played up both classy and sexy in a long, black gown.
- Taylor Swift who won an Award for Best Country Solo Performance for her song “Mean” looked astonishing.
- Carrie Underwood may have lost the Award for Best Country Solo Performance for her song “Mama’s Song” to Swift, but she inched ahead to win Best Dressed, in our opinion.