- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 14 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 48 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 53 days ago
Coram Woman ID’d as Parkway Pedestrian Victim
New York State Police have identified the pedestrian who was fatally struck by three vehicles on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills this week.
Police said 50-year-old Sheila Robinson of Coram was hit near Deer Park Road, exit 42, shortly after 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Police are still investigating to determine why Robinson was walking on the parkway.
None of the drivers involved were charged.