- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 6 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 1 month ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Coram Woman ID’d as Parkway Pedestrian Victim
New York State Police have identified the pedestrian who was fatally struck by three vehicles on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills this week.
Police said 50-year-old Sheila Robinson of Coram was hit near Deer Park Road, exit 42, shortly after 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Police are still investigating to determine why Robinson was walking on the parkway.
None of the drivers involved were charged.