- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Coram Woman ID’d as Parkway Pedestrian Victim
New York State Police have identified the pedestrian who was fatally struck by three vehicles on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills this week.
Police said 50-year-old Sheila Robinson of Coram was hit near Deer Park Road, exit 42, shortly after 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Police are still investigating to determine why Robinson was walking on the parkway.
None of the drivers involved were charged.