We know you’re having trouble thinking of a nice treat to bring to a friend’s house to welcome in the New Year, so we’re offering one of our favorite recipes.
How about a nice hot, cheesy delicious dish of Buffalo Chicken dip?
All you need to go with this spicy treat is some chips and you’re good to go.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3-4 chicken boneless chicken breasts
- ½ bottle of hot chicken wing sauce
- ¾ mozzarella or monetary jack cheese shredded (whichever you prefer)
- ¾ blue cheese or 8 oz blue cheese salad dressing
Now that you have all that, here’s what to do next:
- Chop or shred and brown the chicken in a frying pan and break it up into bite-sized pieces
- Pour in the hot sauce and cook another 20-30 minutes on low heat
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9×12 pan
- Pour chicken and sauce evenly on top of the cream cheese
- Pour ¾ cup blue cheese or 8 oz salad dressing on top
- Sprinkle cheese (mozzarella or monetary jack) on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes