Andy Lockwood is a best-selling author and founder of Lockwood College Prep in Glenwood Landing, NY.
How to afford college in today’s turbulent times
From watching this free, video you will discover:
- How to negotiate with colleges after they offer you a package
- Hear how a Huntington family negotiated an extra $38,000 per year from the University of Pennsylvania…after Penn’s so-called “final offer”
- Did your accountant or financial advisor tell you where to save for college? WATCH OUT – their advice may have RUINED your chances of getting anything (and what to do about it at the 11th hour)
- The counter-intuitive reason why an expensive private college can actually cost less than a so-called “cheaper” state university
- Facts about who really gets merit scholarships
- The strange reason why high income families have an edge when it comes to getting aid from colleges
- Which types of savings accounts do NOT penalize you at all in the financial aid formulas
- The 529 Savings Plan: “friend” or “foe?”
- How coronavirus will affect college admissions and financial aid next year and beyond
- More, including attendee questions!
Schneps Media offers webinars that address a variety of topics. Learn more about upcoming webinars at www.SchnepsMedia.com/webinars.
Produced on Wednesday, Nov. 18 with more than 230 registrants.