Schneps Media, the parent company of the Long Island Press, will host its annual Long Island Power Women event on Nov. 18. For nearly 20 years Schneps Media has honored more than 1,000 extraordinary women.
The event serves to not only honor these incredible women for their ongoing accomplishments, but also serves as a powerful networking opportunity to develop and grow relationships and build business. When women support women, amazing things happen!
100% of the evening’s raffle proceeds will be donated to a local cause.
A partial list of the 2021 Power Women of Long Island honorees are (List in formation)
• Andrea Bolender, MBA, Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center
• Nancy Burner. Esq. Burner Law Group
• Christine Curale, Valley Bank
• Samantha Hiltzik, Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman LLP
• Nicole Milone, Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman LLP
• Lora A. Rosenthal, Touchdown Abstract Services
• Jean Shafiroff, Author & Philanthropist
. Salli Touma, Sallie Math Tutor, LLC
. Janet Nina Esagoff, Esagoff Law Group, P.C.
For nominations, sponsorships, and tickets, visit PowerWomenLI.com.